Welcome to our Fun Facts trivia template! Trivial knowledge is always fun to acquire and share with others. We have prepared a collection of interesting facts from around the world that are sure to make you smile, laugh, and learn something new. Our Fun Facts template is designed to stimulate your brain and challenge your knowledge of the world around us. It’s also a great way to pass the time and spark conversations. So get ready to have some fun and discover some amazing facts!
1) What type of animal is a dik-dik?
2) What is the capital of India?
3) What was the original name of the iPhone?
4) What is the longest river in the world?
5) How many sides does a hexagon have?
6) What is the first element on the periodic table?
7) What is the highest mountain in the world?
8) How many strings does a violin have?
9) Who is the author of the novel "1984"?
10) What type of creature is a seahorse?
11) What is the currency of China?
12) What is the smallest country in the world?
13) Which is the hottest continent on Earth?
14) What type of animal is an elephant?
15) How many legs does a spider have?
16) What is the capital of Japan?
17) What type of snake is a cobra?
18) How many seconds are in an hour?
19) What type of fish is a clownfish?
20) What is the unit of currency in the United Kingdom?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.