Welcome to the world of funny questions and answers! Here, you'll find an amusing mix of questions and answers that are sure to make you laugh. Test your knowledge of trivia with outrageous questions and humorous answers that challenge the mind. With hundreds of unique questions, you and your friends will have hours of fun. See who can answer the most questions correctly and have a good time while you're at it. So, let the funny questions and answers begin!
1) What do you call a bear wearing no clothes?
2) What did the mother ghost say to her son when he arrived home late?
3) What did the French chef give the hungry monster?
4) What did the balloon say to its friend when it couldn't go out?
5) What did the pirate say when he couldn't find his keys?
6) What did the crook say when he was arrested?
7) What did the hen say when the fox was chasing her?
8) What did the elephant say when it saw its reflection?
9) What did the clock say when its battery died?
10) What did the detective say when he found the suspect?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.