Gabon is located in central Africa and is home to over two million people. It is known as one of Africa's most stable countries, and is strategically located along the Gulf of Guinea and the Equator. It is a diverse nation, with a population composed of over 40 ethnic and linguistic groups, and is proud of its rich cultural heritage. Gabon is a major producer of natural resources, with timber and oil being major commodities. Additionally, Gabon is a major destination for ecotourism, and is home to 13 National Parks and a World Heritage Site, Loango National Park. Gabon is known for its biodiverse environment and its commitment to protecting both the environment and its people. With its vibrant culture, stunning natural environment, and abundance of natural resources, Gabon is a fascinating place to explore.
1) What is the capital city of Gabon?
2) What is the official language of Gabon?
3) Who is the current president of Gabon?
4) What is the currency of Gabon?
5) What is the total population of Gabon (2020 estimate)?
6) What is the main religion practiced in Gabon?
7) How many provinces does Gabon have?
8) What is the highest mountain in Gabon?
9) What is the total area of Gabon (in square kilometers)?
10) What is the primary form of transportation used in Gabon?
11) What is the lowest point in Gabon (in meters above sea level)?
12) What is the official national sport of Gabon?
13) What is the average life expectancy in Gabon?
14) What is the largest ethnic group in Gabon?
15) How much of the country is covered by forests?
16) What is the percentage of the population living in urban areas in Gabon?
17) What is the primary industry in Gabon?
18) What type of government does Gabon have?
19) What is the literacy rate in Gabon?
20) What is the national anthem of Gabon?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.