Welcome to the exciting world of game shows! This trivia template is perfect for testing your knowledge of all things game show related. From classic shows like Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune, to modern favorites like The Price is Right and Family Feud, there’s no shortage of fun and excitement to be had. Are you ready to put your knowledge to the test? Dive in and see just how much you know about game shows, and have a blast doing it!
1) On the show Family Feud, what do contestants compete to win?
2) On what game show could you win a potential cash prize of up to $2 million?
3) Who was the host of the game show Jeopardy! from 1984–2020?
4) On the show The Price is Right, what does the contestant with the highest bid attempt to do?
5) On the show Wheel of Fortune, what type of puzzles are the contestants typically trying to solve?
6) What game show is hosted by Chris Harrison?
7) On the show The Wall, what is the goal of each team?
8) At the end of each episode of the show Family Feud, what does the family with the highest score receive?
9) On the show Deal or No Deal, what does the contestant attempt to do?
10) On the show Survivor, what are the contestants competing to win?
11) On the show The Voice, what is the goal of each contestant?
12) On the show Jeopardy!, how many categories are typically given?
13) Who was the first host of the game show The Price is Right?
14) On the show Fear Factor, what do contestants compete in?
15) On the show Wheel of Fortune, what is the name of the wheel used to determine the cash and/or prizes that a contestant can win?
16) On the show The Price is Right, what is the name of the opening theme song?
17) Who was the original host of the show Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
18) On the show Million Dollar Money Drop, what do contestants compete in?
19) On the show The Weakest Link, what is the title of the theme song?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.