Welcome to Games for Kids Trivia! This fun-filled trivia game is designed to stimulate the minds of children of all ages. From learning basic facts to discovering unusual, unique information, Games for Kids Trivia is certain to bring smiles and laughter to the whole family. With questions ranging from easy, to intermediate, to difficult, Games for Kids Trivia is sure to challenge and engage kids, while also providing a way for them to learn something new and exciting. So let the trivia begin and let the fun times roll!
1) Which U.S. President was the only one to have served as a Supreme Court Justice?
2) In what year did the first human being walk on the moon?
3) How many legs does a frog have?
4) What is the tallest mountain in the world?
5) What is the deepest place in Earth's oceans?
6) How many sides does a triangle have?
7) What color is a giraffe's tongue?
8) Which body of water separates Europe and Asia?
9) How many U.S. states border the Gulf of Mexico?
10) In which year was the automobile invented?
11) What is the smallest planet in the Solar System?
12) What mode of transportation do dolphins use to travel?
13) How many oceans are there in the world?
14) How many legs does a spider have?
15) What is the main food source of pandas?
16) What is the study of rocks and minerals called?
17) What type of animal is a cheetah?
18) What is the capital of Canada?
19) What is the biggest desert in the world?
20) Which decade was the iPhone first released?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.