Welcome to "Geeks Who Drink" Trivia! Our game of Trivia is designed to test your knowledge of pop culture, music, history, and more. We are a welcoming trivia community that invites all walks of life to join in the fun. Whether you’re a trivia enthusiast or a casual participant, we have something for you. Our weekly trivia nights will have you thinking, laughing, and competing against your friends. So come join us and have a good time!
1) In the Star Wars universe, who is the most powerful Sith Lord of all time?
2) In the TV series Star Trek: The Next Generation, which Starfleet captain succeeds Captain Picard?
3) What is the subtitle for the 2018 film Star Wars: Episode IX?
4) Which bounty hunter captures Han Solo in The Empire Strikes Back?
5) In the Matrix universe, who is Neo's mentor?
6) In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, who is the main antagonist of the Avengers: Infinity War?
7) What is the name of the protagonist in the Star Trek movie series?
8) In the Harry Potter universe, which is the most powerful object in the world?
9) In the Alien universe, what is the name of the android crew member on the Nostromo?
10) In the Blade Runner universe, who is the creator/designer of the replicants?
11) In the Terminator franchise, what is the name of the robotic enemy?
12) In the Lord of the Rings universe, what is the name of the ring of power?
13) In the Star Wars universe, what is the name of the planet where Yoda lives?
14) In the space opera Dune, what is the name of the desert planet?
15) In the Alien universe, what is the name of the species that are hostile to humans?
16) In which movie did the character Neo first appear?
17) In the Star Wars universe, what is the name of the planet where Anakin Skywalker is born?
18) In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, what is the name of the powerful Asgardian hammer wielded by Thor?
19) In the Blade Runner universe, who is the leader of the Replicants?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.