Welcome to our "Genius" trivia template! Test your knowledge of some of the world's greatest minds and their amazing achievements. From groundbreaking scientific discoveries to revolutionary inventions, we'll challenge your knowledge of the geniuses who have shaped our world. So, gather your friends and family and get ready to challenge yourselves to some of the most remarkable facts and figures from the greatest minds of all time. Good luck and have fun!
1) What type of tea is traditionally from Sri Lanka?
2) What is the name of the teal-colored gemstone?
3) What is the name of the longest river in the United States?
4) What year was the Great Depression?
5) How many Great Lakes are there?
6) What is the capital of the United Kingdom?
7) What is the name of the largest ocean on Earth?
8) What is higher than a Master's degree?
9) What element is the fifth most abundant in the universe?
10) What is the capital of Japan?
11) Who was the first American president?
12) What is the name of the longest mountain range in the world?
13) What is the speed of light, in meters per second?
14) What is the most abundant element in the human body?
15) What is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature?
16) What is the name of the longest river in Africa?
17) What is the capital of India?
18) What is the smallest planet in our Solar System?
19) In what year was the first iPhone released?
20) What is the capital of Australia?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.