Welcome to the Georgia Trivia Template! This fun template allows you to test your knowledge about The Peach State. Georgia is located in the southeastern United States and is bordered by states such as Florida, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Georgia was established in 1732 and is the 24th most populous state in the country. It contains 159 counties and is the home of many long-standing institutions and historical landmarks. From the Atlanta skyline to the rolling hills of the Appalachians, Georgia offers an abundance of natural beauty and rich culture. Whether you are a Georgia native or simply visiting, use this trivia template to learn more about the state and its many wonders.
1) What is the capital of Georgia?
2) What is the official language of Georgia?
3) In what historical period is the "Georgian architecture" style associated with?
4) What is the state flower of Georgia?
5) Where is the headquarters of Coca-Cola located?
6) What is the official bird of Georgia?
7) Which is the most populous city in Georgia?
8) What is the motto of Georgia?
9) Which U. S. president was born in Georgia?
10) Which is the official state tree of Georgia?
11) How many U.S. states border Georgia?
12) Which is the official state reptile of Georgia?
13) What is the official state fish of Georgia?
14) Who is the current governor of Georgia?
15) What is the state mineral of Georgia?
16) What is the official state game bird of Georgia?
17) The Georgia General Assembly is composed of how many chambers?
18) What is the official state amphibian of Georgia?
19) What is the official state fruit of Georgia?
20) How many congressional districts are in Georgia?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.