Germany is a fascinating European country with a rich history and culture. From its Green forests to its sprawling cities, Germany has a lot to offer its visitors. It is the home of some of the greatest thinkers and artists, such as Albert Einstein, Johannes Gutenberg and Bach. It is also the home of the famous Oktoberfest celebrations, where people come from all over to enjoy a pint of beer and local delicacies. Germans take pride in their beer brewing skills, giving them a beer culture unlike anywhere else in the world. Aside from beer, Germany has some of the best food in Europe, with dishes like schnitzel, sauerbraten and spaetzle becoming iconic around the world. Additionally, its cities have some of the most impressive architecture in Europe, from the grand baroque cathedrals to the Gothic Fachwerk houses. Test your knowledge about this amazing country with our Germany trivia template and see how much you know about Germany.
1) What is the capital of Germany?
2) What is the official language of Germany?
3) What is the currency of Germany?
4) What type of government does Germany have?
5) What is the symbol of the German Federal Republic?
6) Who is the current Chancellor of Germany?
7) Who is the current President of Germany?
8) Who was the first Chancellor of Germany?
9) What is the national anthem of Germany?
10) What is the largest city in Germany?
11) What is the highest mountain in Germany?
12) What is the largest lake in Germany?
13) What is the most popular sport in Germany?
14) What is the highest point in Germany?
15) What is the most famous beer in Germany?
16) What was the religious demography of Germany in 2019?
17) What is the popular Christmas market in Germany?
18) What is the most popular German delicacy?
19) In which year did unification of Germany take place?
20) What are the colors of the German Flag?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.