Welcome to the Ghana trivia template! Ghana is a West African country located on the Gulf of Guinea. It is bordered by Burkina Faso to the north, Togo to the east, and the Ivory Coast to the west. With a population of approximately 29 million people, it is the second most populous country in West Africa after Nigeria. Ghana gained its independence from Britain in 1957 and is now a major economic hub for the region. It has a rich cultural heritage that dates back centuries, including festivals, traditional music, and art. It also has beautiful beaches, wildlife reserves, and national parks. So come and test your knowledge about Ghana with this trivia template!
1) Who is the current president of Ghana?
2) What is the capital of Ghana?
3) What is the official language of Ghana?
4) What is the currency of Ghana?
5) What is the highest point in Ghana?
6) What is the main ethnic group in Ghana?
7) What is the largest lake in Ghana?
8) When did Ghana gain independence from Great Britain?
9) What is the official religion of Ghana?
10) What type of government does Ghana have?
11) What is the national dish of Ghana?
12) What is the total population of Ghana?
13) How many regions does Ghana have?
14) Who founded the Ashanti Empire?
15) What is the national flower of Ghana?
16) What is the national anthem of Ghana?
17) What is the national animal of Ghana?
18) What is the official motto of Ghana?
19) Who is the Prime Minister of Ghana?
20) What is the name of the largest stadium in Ghana?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.