Goldin Finance 117 is an extremely popular trivia game that has taken the internet by storm. It is based on the Chinese tech giant Goldin Group's business operations and practices, and is a great way to test your knowledge about the company. It poses questions about the company's history, its products and services, and its current activities. Players must answer the questions correctly in order to advance through the game, and ultimately become a champion. Along the way, players can also learn about the company and its operations, which makes this an educational experience as well. If you're looking for an exciting and informative way to spend your time, then Goldin Finance 117 is the perfect game for you.
1) What is the name of the Goldin Finance 117 launchpad platform?
2) What was the name of Goldin Finance 117's native token?
3) What is the total supply of GFN tokens?
4) What is the name of the Initial Defi Offering (IDO) platform used by Goldin Finance 117?
5) What was the starting total allocation of GFN tokens?
6) What is the name of the decentralized liquid exchange (DEX) platform used by Goldin Finance 117?
7) What is the total circulating supply of GFN tokens?
8) What protocol did Goldin Finance 117 use for launching its initial Defi offering?
9) How many tokens were allocated to the Goldin Finance 117 public sale?
10) What is the name of the cryptocurrency savings and yield platform used by Goldin Finance 117?
11) How long was the Goldin Finance 117 IDO sale open?
12) What is the name of the yield farming protocol used by Goldin Finance 117?
13) What is the total supply of GFN tokens after the lock-up period has ended?
14) What wallets were supported by Goldin Finance 117 for its initial Defi offering?
15) What was the name of the exclusive airdrop campaign conducted by Goldin Finance 117?
16) What type of staking rewards are available on Goldin Finance 117?
17) What is the minimum amount needed to participate in Goldin Finance 117 yield farming?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.