Welcome to Grade 1 trivia! This fun and educational quiz will test your knowledge of all the topics covered in Grade 1. From Math and Science, to English and Social Studies, this trivia game will have you brushing up on your Grade 1 knowledge. So grab your #2 pencil and put your skills to the test. Good luck and have fun!
1) What sport is played on a court?
2) What is the capital city of the United States?
3) Which of these is a number?
4) What is the first letter of the alphabet?
5) What shape is a stop sign?
6) Who painted the Mona Lisa?
7) How many days are in a week?
8) What color is the sky?
9) What type of animal is a cow?
10) How many sides does a triangle have?
11) What is the name of the president of the United States?
12) What is the capital of France?
13) How many continents are there?
14) Which of these is a type of bird?
15) What is the shape of Earth?
16) Who wrote Alice in Wonderland?
17) How many planets are in the solar system?
18) What color is a banana?
19) What kind of animal is a tiger?
20) What is the number after three?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.