Welcome to Grade 10 Trivia! Test your knowledge of this important year in your schooling career. In this quiz, you'll be asked questions related to typical Grade 10 topics like Math, English, Science, History, and more. The questions range from easy to challenging, so don't get discouraged if you don't get them all right away. Good luck and have fun!
1) What is the name of the Canadian province that BC borders to the East?
2) What is 10/4 equal to?
3) What is the capital of India?
4) What is the process of turning seawater into fresh drinking water called?
5) What is the smallest country in the world?
6) What does the acronym ASEAN stand for?
7) What is the name of the longest river in the world?
8) What is the most crowded city in the world?
9) What is the name of the highest mountain in the world?
10) What is the scientific name for a human?
11) What is the name of the period in the Mesozoic era?
12) Who was the first President of the United States?
13) Who is the Prime Minister of Canada?
14) What is the speed of light?
15) What is the capital of China?
16) What is the name of the largest freshwater lake in the world?
17) What is the name of the longest mountain range in the world?
18) Who invented the light bulb?
19) Who wrote the novel "The Catcher in the Rye"?
20) What is the basic unit of currency in many countries?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.