Welcome to Grade 2 Trivia! This fun and educational game is designed to challenge and engage students of all skill levels. From language arts to math, this game offers a variety of challenging questions to test your knowledge. Challenge yourself and others with stimulating questions and exciting themes - can you keep up? With grade-specific questions that range from easy to difficult, this trivia game offers a great way to have some fun while learning more about grade 2 topics. So let's get started - good luck!
1) What is the capital of Japan?
2) What is the population of Tokyo?
3) How many sides does a triangle have?
4) Who are the characters in the movie Toy Story?
5) What is the name of the first planet in our Solar System?
6) What type of animal is a fox?
7) What is the boiling point of water?
8) What is 2+2?
9) What color is a lemon?
10) What is the name of the US President elected in 2020?
11) What is the capital of India?
12) How many continents are there on Earth?
13) What is the sum of 3+3?
14) What is the name of the currency used in Japan?
15) What is the capital of Australia?
16) Which fast food chain is known for its golden arches logo?
17) What is the shape of a circle?
18) What year did World War 2 begin?
19) Who wrote the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird"?
20) What is the coldest planet in our Solar System?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.