Welcome to our Grade 3 Trivia Template! Test your knowledge of grade 3 topics with our fun and challenging trivia! From Math, Science and Social Studies, to Art, Music and Literature, you're sure to learn something new! Whether you're a student, teacher, or just curious, see how much you know about some of the most important topics in Grade 3. See how your knowledge stacks up against family and friends, and challenge each other to find out who has the most grade 3 trivia knowledge!
1) How many sides does a triangle have?
2) How many months are there in a year?
3) What is the capital of France?
4) What is the largest planet in our solar system?
5) What is 7 + 4?
6) Which of the following is not a primary color?
7) How many days are in a week?
8) What is the 3rd letter in the alphabet?
9) What is the name of the highest mountain in the world?
10) Which number is the smallest?
11) When does summer start?
12) What is the difference between a conifer and a deciduous tree?
13) What shape has 4 equal sides?
14) What is half of 20?
15) Which of the following is not a mammal?
16) Who wrote the novel, "The Catcher in the Rye"?
17) Where does the sun rise?
18) What is the main ingredient in a pizza?
19) How many sides does a circle have?
20) What is the name of the longest river in the world?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.