Welcome to Grade 4 Trivia! Are you ready to test your knowledge and see what you remember from your days in fourth grade? This trivia is designed to challenge you in a fun and educational way, while also providing you a way to dive deeper into the skills and information that you learned in the fourth grade. From math and language arts to music and history, you'll find questions designed to bring back memories and help you remember the lessons you learned in fourth grade. So, get your pencils ready and let's get started!
1) What is the capital of India?
2) What is the largest country in the world?
3) What is the process of turning liquid water into water vapor called?
4) What is the closest star to Earth?
5) What is the longest bone in the human body?
6) Which of these is the name of a continent?
7) What is the term for the science of plants called?
8) What is the hottest layer of the atmosphere?
9) What is the molecular formula for water?
10) What is the term for an imaginary circle around the Earth?
11) What is the capital of Ethiopia?
12) What is the longest river in the world?
13) Which of these is a type of animal?
14) What is the term for a type of star that quickly brightens and fades away?
15) What is the name of the process where plants convert light energy into food?
16) What is the capital of Canada?
17) Who is the Greek goddess of wisdom?
18) What is the diameter of Earth?
19) Which of these is a type of gas?
20) What is the boiling point of water?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.