Grade 7 is an exciting year in the educational journey of many students, full of curiosity and learning. In this grade, students learn a wide range of subjects, from history and geography to math and science. With trivia, students can practice and review the material they learn in class, strengthening their knowledge and understanding. Whether you're a student or just someone looking for a quiz challenge, this Grade 7 trivia template is sure to provide an enjoyable experience. Test your knowledge and have fun revisiting the material you've learned!
1) What is the capital of the United Kingdom?
2) What is the square root of 169?
3) Who wrote the novel "1984"?
4) What is the largest ocean in the world?
5) What is the capital of France?
6) What is the busiest airport in the world?
7) In what year did World War II end?
8) What is the longest river in the world?
9) What is the highest mountain in the world?
10) What is the name of the first US president?
11) Who wrote the novel "To Kill A Mockingbird"?
12) What is the currency used in Japan?
13) What is the official language of Brazil?
14) What is the largest country in the world?
15) What is the capital of Australia?
16) What is the sum of 3 + 3?
17) What is the name of the first moon landing mission?
18) Who wrote the novel "Pride and Prejudice"?
19) How many planets are there in the Solar System?
20) What is the capital of Germany?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.