Welcome to Grade 8 Trivia! This fun and challenging trivia game tests your knowledge of topics related to Grade 8. Are you prepared to answer questions about science, math, language, and social studies? This game will be sure to fill you with a sense of nostalgia as you recall the things you have learned over the years. Invite your friends to join you in this fun, interactive quiz and see who has the best recall of their Grade 8 lessons. Get ready to test your knowledge and prove your worth! Good luck!
1) What is the capital of France?
2) What is the most common language in the world?
3) What is the chemical symbol for oxygen?
4) What is the atomic number of carbon?
5) Which ocean is the biggest?
6) What is the longest mountain range in the world?
7) How many continents are there?
8) What is the largest country in the world by area?
9) How many countries are in the European Union?
10) What is the formula for calculating the area of a triangle?
11) What is the boiling point of water in Celsius?
12) What is the atmosphere composed mostly of?
13) What is the capital of Italy?
14) What is the most abundant element on Earth?
15) What type of rock is the Earth’s crust composed of?
16) What is the capital of Canada?
17) What is the longest river in the world?
18) How many oceans are there in the world?
19) What is the atomic number of oxygen?
20) What is the formula for calculating the volume of a cylinder?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.