Welcome to this fun game of Greys Anatomy trivia! Are you a fan of the hit TV series on ABC? If so, you've come to the right place! Greys Anatomy is an American medical drama series that has been airing since 2005 and is set in the fictional Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital in Seattle. The show follows the personal and professional lives of a large interdisciplinary team of doctors, nurses, and other medical staff. This quiz will test your knowledge of the characters, storylines, and medical terminology used throughout the series. So brush up on your Greys Anatomy knowledge and let’s get started!
1) What is the name of the hospital in Grey's Anatomy?
2) What is Meredith Grey's maiden name?
3) Who plays Derek Shepherd on Grey's Anatomy?
4) Who was Derek Shepherd married to prior to Meredith?
5) Who does Alex Karev end up marrying?
6) What year did Grey's Anatomy first air?
7) What is Meredith's nickname?
8) Who narrates Grey's Anatomy?
9) Who is Cristina Yang's mentor?
10) What is Richard Webber's nickname?
11) Who does Meredith choose to save when a ferry boat accident forms the basis for the first season finale in the first season of Grey's Anatomy?
12) What is the name of the bar that the residents like to hang out at?
13) Who does Alex Karev share a kiss with in the elevator on April’s wedding day?
14) Who is the former Chief of Surgery at the hospital?
15) What is Izzie Stevens' former profession?
16) What is the name of the character commonly known as McDreamy?
17) What is the name of the character commonly known as McSteamy?
18) How many children do Meredith and Derek have?
19) What is the name of the neurosurgeon that Meredith works with?
20) Who does Jackson Avery end up with?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.