Guangzhou is a major city located in the southern part of China. It is one of the most populous cities in the world, with a population of over 13 million people. Guangzhou has a long and rich history, having served as the capital of the Nan Yue Kingdom during the Qin dynasty. Throughout its history, Guangzhou has been an important trading port, as well as a major center of manufacturing and production. Today, the city is a vibrant and cosmopolitan metropolis, with an array of attractions and activities for visitors to enjoy. From its famous night markets and delicious cuisine, to its many cultural attractions such as the Guangdong Museum and the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, Guangzhou is sure to offer something for everyone. Whether you're looking for a cultural experience, a taste of the local cuisine, or just a fun day out, Guangzhou is sure to have something for you.
1) What did the city of Guangzhou used to be called?
2) In what year did the Canton Fair first begin?
3) Guangzhou is located on which river?
4) What is the name of the oldest and largest Taoist temple in Guangzhou?
5) What year did Guangzhou host the 16th Asian Games?
6) How many bridges span the Pearl River in Guangzhou?
7) What is the name of the first bridge across the Pearl River in Guangzhou?
8) What is the name of the famous historical tower located in Yuexiu Park?
9) What is the name of Guangzhou's premier shopping street?
10) How many districts does Guangzhou have?
11) What is the name of China's first modern national garden located in Guangzhou?
12) What year did Guangzhou become an official member of the UNESCO Creative Cities Network?
13) What is the name of the local iconic dish of Guangzhou?
14) What is the name of the famous old street in the Liwan District?
15) How many foreign consulates are located in Guangzhou?
16) Who founded the Guangzhou-Kowloon railway in 1911?
17) How many metro lines are there in Guangzhou?
18) What is the name of the largest university in Guangzhou?
19) What is the name of the city's main international airport?
20) Guangzhou is known as the "City of ____"?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.