Welcome to the trivia about Guatemala! Guatemala is a Central American country located south of Mexico, bordered by the Pacific Ocean, El Salvador, Honduras, and Belize. Guatemala has a rich, diverse culture due to its mix of native Mayan, European, and African influences. This small, mountainous country has a population of around 17 million people, and is home to some of the region’s most spectacular landscapes and wildlife. Guatemala also has a long and complex political history, which has shaped its economy and cultural identity. So, let’s test your knowledge and see how much you know about this diverse and fascinating country!
1) What is the capital of Guatemala?
2) What type of government does Guatemala have?
3) What is the official language of Guatemala?
4) What is the approximate population of Guatemala?
5) What is the predominant religion in Guatemala?
6) What mountain range is located in Guatemala?
7) What is the currency of Guatemala?
8) What is the highest point in Guatemala?
9) What is the name of the national dish in Guatemala?
10) What is the largest city in Guatemala?
11) What is the name of Guatemala's national anthem?
12) What is the national bird of Guatemala?
13) What is the longest river in Guatemala?
14) What is the name of the largest lake in Guatemala?
15) What is the official name of Guatemala?
16) What is the name of the traditional clothing of Guatemala?
17) What is the national flower of Guatemala?
18) What is the main export of Guatemala?
19) What is the name of the biggest lake in Central America, located in Guatemala?
20) What is the national sport of Guatemala?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.