Guilin is a small city in South China that is renowned for its stunning natural beauty. Located in the northeast of Guangxi province, the city is situated on the banks of the Li River and has long been renowned for its enchanting vistas of limestone mountains, misty cypress forests, and picturesque rice paddies. The area has been a popular destination for visitors and tourists for thousands of years and is known for its spectacular scenery as well as its cultural and historical significance. From the UNESCO-listed Dreamlike Lijiang River and the symbol of Guilin, the Elephant Trunk Hill, to the bustling night markets and ancient villages, the city is full of unique experiences for those who visit. Whether you're looking for a tranquil escape, a historical exploration, or just a bit of fun, Guilin has something for everyone.
1) What is the reason for Guilin's popularity as a tourist destination?
2) Guilin is located on the Li River. How long is the river?
3) In what year was Guilin designated as a National Scenic Area?
4) What is the typical terrain of Guilin?
5) What is the name of the famous mountain range near Guilin?
6) What is the name of the lake located in the middle of Guilin?
7) What is the name of the most popular tourist attraction in Guilin?
8) What is the main economic activity in Guilin?
9) How many Chinese minority ethnic groups are found in Guilin?
10) Which famous Chinese poet visited Guilin in the early 8th century?
11) What is the name of the local dialect spoken in Guilin?
12) How many provinces and autonomous regions border Guilin?
13) In which city is the Guilin Liangjiang International Airport located?
14) What is the name of the longest river in Guilin?
15) Guilin is known for its distinct type of art, what is it called?
16) What is the average temperature in Guilin during the summer?
17) What is the main religion practiced in Guilin?
18) What is the name of the local delicacy in Guilin?
19) What is the average annual precipitation in Guilin?
20) Guilin has a humid subtropical climate. During what months is the most rainfall?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.