The Guinness World Records is a reference book published annually, listing all of the world records accomplished by people across the globe in all different areas of life. From the tallest to the smallest, the fastest to the slowest, the oldest to the youngest and much more, the Guinness World Records offers the most exciting and incredible feats of human accomplishment. With its bold, eye-catching design, visually stunning photography and captivating stories, the GWR books are an inspiration to all ages and a source of fun and knowledge for generations. Discover more about the Guinness World Records, the world’s first and best-selling copyright book, and get ready to have your mind blown by the remarkable achievements of awe-inspiring people around the globe!
1) What is the fastest time to solve a Rubik's Cube?
2) What is the record for the longest distance travelled on a tandem bicycle?
3) What is the record for the longest time spent spinning a basketball on a toothbrush?
4) What is the record for the longest duration balancing an egg on its end?
5) What is the most book dominoes toppled in 30 seconds?
6) What is the record for most electric guitar power chords played in one minute?
7) What is the record for the fastest time to organize an alphabetically sorted deck of playing cards?
8) What is the record for the most layers in a mille-feuille pastry?
9) What is the record for the longest distance a person has travelled on a unicycle?
10) What is the record for the longest time playing a single game of tennis?
11) What is the record for the most cigarettes smoked simultaneously?
12) What is the record for the longest video game marathon playing a single video game?
13) What is the record for the longest speech (by duration)?
14) What is the record for the longest time for a team to stay in an escape room?
15) What is the record for the most back handsprings in one minute?
16) What is the record for the highest score on the game Pac-Man?
17) What is the record for the most people gathered in one place wearing a 3D glasses?
18) What is the record for the most piercings on the body?
19) What is the record for the largest snowball fight by participants?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.