Are you ready for a spooky night of trivia fun? Then start your engine and prepare to have your knowledge of Halloween tested! This Halloween trivia template will challenge you on all the important topics from ghouls, ghosts, and witches to classic horror movies and Halloween traditions. See how much you really know about one of the most popular holidays in the world and get ready for some spine-tingling fun! So, grab your cloaked companion and let's get started!
1) What type of food is traditionally given out on Halloween?
2) What Halloween creature is often associated with playing tricks?
3) What creature is traditionally seen as a sign of good luck on Halloween?
4) What are trick-or-treating and apple bobbing popular activities during Halloween?
5) What is the traditional color associated with Halloween?
6) On which day of the year is Halloween celebrated?
7) What is the original name for the annual celebration of Halloween?
8) What type of costume is traditionally worn on Halloween?
9) What is the name of the holiday celebrated the day after Halloween?
10) What is the traditional Halloween treat that is often served in a cauldron?
11) What type of animal is traditionally associated with Halloween?
12) What is the name of the holiday celebrated on November 2nd?
13) What type of decoration is used to create the look of a haunted house for Halloween?
14) What type of vegetable is traditionally used to create a Jack-o-lantern?
15) What is the traditional vegetable that is traditionally served on All Souls’ Day?
16) What type of celebration takes place the day before Halloween?
17) What type of event is traditionally held on All Hallows' Eve?
18) What type of animal is traditionally seen as a symbol of Halloween?
19) What type of food is traditionally served on All Souls’ Day?
20) What traditional Halloween activity involves apples and a tub of water?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.