Welcome to the Halloween Trivia Template! This fun and interactive template is full of spooky and thrilling questions that will test your wits and knowledge about the beloved holiday. From classic horror films to the proper etiquette for trick-or-treating, this trivia template covers it all. Whether you are a knowledge expert or a curious novice, this template is sure to have something for you. So, brush up on your knowledge of ghosts, goblins, and witches, and get ready to explore the wonderful world of Halloween!
1) What type of animal is believed to be a symbol of Halloween?
2) What type of candy is traditionally given to trick-or-treaters?
3) What type of creature is traditionally said to haunt graveyards?
4) What type of supernatural creature is traditionally said to be able to cast spells?
5) Who is the ruler of the Underworld in many classic Halloween stories?
6) What is the name of the goddess of witchcraft in Celtic mythology?
7) What type of food is traditionally cooked and served during Halloween?
8) What type of person is traditionally said to be able to communicate with ghosts?
9) In the cult classic Halloween movie, what was the name of the killer?
10) What are the traditional colors associated with Halloween?
11) What type of animal is usually associated with the witch's broomstick?
12) How many nights is the Mexican holiday, Dia de los Muertos, celebrated?
13) What type of creature is traditional featured in the Halloween costume?
14) What type of plant is traditionally used to ward off evil spirits?
15) What type of costume was originated by the Celts?
16) What type of activity do people traditionally do around Halloween?
17) Which of these colors is traditionally associated with the holiday?
18) Who is the central character in the classic Halloween movie Hocus Pocus?
19) What is the name of the hotel in the classic movie The Shining?
20) What type of mythology is associated with werewolves?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.