Welcome to Hamilton Trivia! Are you a fan of the hit musical and know all the ins and outs of the show? Are you a trivia whiz looking for a challenge? Then you’ve come to the right place! Here, we invite you to brush up on your knowledge of the musical Hamilton, from its origins as a hit Broadway show to its Grammy-winning soundtrack. Whether you’re a fan of the original cast or the movie version, you’ll be sure to find something here to test your knowledge. So, good luck and get ready to impress!
1) What is the name of the Hamilton musical?
2) Who wrote the book, music, and lyrics for the musical?
3) When was the musical first performed?
4) What year was the musical released on Broadway?
5) What was the first song in the musical?
6) Who directed the filmed version of the musical?
7) What is the name of the song that talks about the relationship between Hamilton and Burr?
8) In which state is the events of the musical set?
9) What is the name of the song in the musical that talks about Hamilton's death?
10) Who was the original lead for the musical?
11) How many years did Hamilton live in the United States?
12) What year did the Broadway production close?
13) What is the name of the song that speaks of a civil war between Hamilton and Jefferson?
14) Who wrote the music for the musical?
15) Who wrote the book for the musical?
16) Who plays the role of Alexander Hamilton in the musical?
17) What is the name of the song that celebrates independence?
18) When did Hamilton die?
19) What is the name of the song that is about Hamilton's wife and daughters?
20) In which year did the first performance of the musical take place?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.