Welcome to the Hanoi Trivia Template! Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is a vibrant city of culture, history and natural beauty. From ancient monuments to modern skyscrapers, there's something to captivate everyone in this city. With a rich history stretching back centuries, Hanoi has been the seat of power in Vietnam for many years, and it continues to be the centre of politics, education and culture in the country today. Visitors can explore the city’s bustling streets, visit the numerous ancient monuments and experience the vibrant culture that makes Hanoi such a unique and exciting destination. So, let’s get started and see how much you know about this fascinating city!
1) Where is the Temple of Literature located?
2) How many steps are there in the Grand Staircase at Temple of Literature?
3) What is the height of the highest tower at the Temple of Literature?
4) What is the architecture style of the Temple of Literature?
5) Which of the following is not one of the five components of the temple complex?
6) What is the main purpose of the Temple of Literature?
7) How many courtyards are there in the Temple of Literature?
8) Which of the following is found in the front courtyard of the Temple of Literature?
9) Who designed the architecture of the Temple of Literature?
10) When was the Temple of Literature built?
11) What is the total number of steles kept in the Temple of Literature?
12) When was the Temple of Literature appointed as a National Historic Site?
13) What is the inscription on the stone wall of the front courtyard of the Temple of Literature?
14) How many steps are there in the front stairway of the Temple of Literature?
15) How many teachers have been recorded on steles kept in the Temple of Literature?
16) Where does the Temple of Literature get its main supply of water?
17) Which of the following is not a part of the main altar at the Temple of Literature?
18) What is the name of the stele tower inside the second courtyard of the Temple of Literature?
19) What is the main religious affiliation of the Temple of Literature?
20) What is the total number of pavilions inside the Temple of Literature?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.