Do you consider yourself a die-hard Star Wars fan? Do you know the difference between a Wookiee and a droid? Test your Star Wars knowledge with this ultimate Hard Star Wars Trivia! From the classic trilogy to the new movies, this trivia template covers it all. With questions ranging from the easy to the downright impossible, you'll soon find out just how deep your Star Wars knowledge goes. Get your friends together and challenge each other to prove who's the biggest Star Wars fan. May the Force be with you!
1) Who was the former Sith Lord that was Darth Sidious’ master?
2) What type of creature was Watto?
3) How many Jedi did Darth Vader kill in Revenge of the Sith?
4) Who is the leader of the Galactic Empire?
5) What is the name of the planet where the Clone Wars began?
6) Where did the Rebel Alliance hide their base in the original trilogy?
7) How did Yoda die?
8) What is the name of Han Solo’s beloved ship?
9) How many moons orbit the planet Naboo?
10) What creature did Chewbacca consider his father?
11) What species was Jabba the Hutt?
12) Who was Luke Skywalker’s first mentor in the ways of the Force?
13) Who was the Supreme Commander of the Separatist Droid Army in Revenge of the Sith?
14) Who was responsible for destroying the first Death Star?
15) What is the name of the Empire’s main weapon of mass destruction?
16) Who was the father of Rey?
17) What is the name of the planet where Anakin and Padme were married?
18) What planet is the Wookie homeworld?
19) Who created C-3PO?
20) What species is Maz Kanata?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.