Welcome to Harry Potter trivia night! Are you a Hogwarts expert? Join us to test your knowledge of the magical world of Harry Potter. Immerse yourself in the adventures of Harry, Ron, and Hermione, and their battles against the Dark Lord Voldemort. From Hogwarts houses to magical creatures, prove you know your way around the wizarding world by answering questions across a range of topics. So grab your wand, cast some spells and get ready to prove yourself as a true Potterhead!
1) What is the name of the first book in the series?
2) What is the name of the school where Harry Potter studies?
3) With which creature did Hagrid leave the baby Harry on the doorstep of the Dursley’s home?
4) Who is the author of the Harry Potter series?
5) Who taught Harry Potter the Patronus Charm?
6) What is the name of Harry’s pet owl?
7) What is the name of the game played on broomsticks in the Harry Potter series?
8) How many staircases are there in Hogwarts Castle?
9) What is the name of Harry Potter’s wand?
10) Who is the head of Gryffindor at Hogwarts?
11) Who is the Half-Blood Prince in the series?
12) What is the name of the magical creature that the ministry used to detect dark magic?
13) What is the name of the book in which Harry Potter learns all the powerful spells?
14) What does the Malfoy family consider themselves?
15) What is the name of the magical underground train that takes students from platform 9 ¾?
16) Who is the master of death in the series?
17) What is the name of the magical object that can make an object fly?
18) What is the name of the dark wizard that tried to kill Harry Potter when he was a baby?
19) In which book does Harry find out about his parent’s past?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.