Welcome to Hip Hop Trivia! Test your knowledge on one of the world's most popular genres of music. We've gathered hundreds of questions about the most influential hip hop artists, songs and albums, as well as the history of this popular music genre. From its humble beginnings in the streets of the South Bronx to its current reign over the charts, hip hop has changed the way the world listens to music. So, let's get ready to find out who really knows their stuff when it comes to hip hop. Are you ready? Let's see how much you know about this iconic music!
1) What year did Tupac Shakur release "Me Against The World"?
2) What was the name of the debut studio album by Dr. Dre?
3) What was Biggie Smalls' real name?
4) What group featured Wu-Tang Clan members?
5) What was the first single off of Kanye West's album "The College Dropout"?
6) What is the name of the first studio album by N.W.A.?
7) What was the first mainstream single released by Eminem?
8) Who famously said "Cash Rules Everything Around Me"?
9) What year did Kanye West release "The Life of Pablo"?
10) What is the name of the debut studio album by Kendrick Lamar?
11) Who produced the album "The Marshall Mathers LP" by Eminem?
12) What year did Kendrick Lamar release "To Pimp a Butterfly"
13) What is the name of the follow-up album to Kanye West's "The College Dropout"?
14) What group featured Snoop Dogg?
15) What is the name of the first studio album by Drake?
16) Who produced the album "2001" by Dr. Dre?
17) What year did Jay Z release "The Blueprint"?
18) What is the name of the follow-up album to Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp a Butterfly"?
19) Who famously said "C.R.E.A.M."?
20) What group featured Nas?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.