Welcome to our "History" trivia template. This template is designed to test your knowledge on historical events and people. From ancient civilizations to modern political developments, this template will challenge you on a variety of topics. So brush up on your history and get ready to see how much you really know. Good luck!
1) What was the first full length feature film released?
2) When was the Declaration of Independence signed?
3) Who was the first president of the United States?
4) What type of government did the United States have prior to the Constitution?
5) What was the last major battle of the American Revolution?
6) When did the Industrial Revolution begin?
7) What was the first European country to recognize the United States?
8) What country did the United States gain control of after The Spanish-American War?
9) What amendment guaranteed women the right to vote?
10) When did the Great Depression begin?
11) What year did World War II end?
12) Who was the first African-American to be elected to the House of Representatives?
13) What event triggered the start of World War I?
14) In what year did the United States drop atomic bombs on Japan?
15) What event marked the end of the Korean War?
16) When did the Berlin Wall fall?
17) What was the name of the first successful English colony in the Americas?
18) What was the name of the first Spanish settlement in the Americas?
19) What event was followed by the Trail of Tears?
20) When did the American Revolutionary War begin?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.