Welcome to Hocus Pocus Trivia! Are you ready to brush up on your knowledge about the beloved Disney classic? For those of us who enjoyed the film as children, Hocus Pocus has become nothing short of iconic—and now, it's time to put your knowledge to the test! See how much you remember about the three infamous Sanderson sisters and the spellbinding events of this beloved movie. Good luck!
1) What is a Latin phrase that the Three Wise Men use to transform things?
2) Who was the main character of the 1993 movie Hocus Pocus?
3) What is the name of the dead cat in Hocus Pocus?
4) Why did the Sanderson sisters come back from the dead?
5) How did Allison and Max meet?
6) What kind of animal is Thackery Binx?
7) What do the Sanderson Sisters want?
8) What was the name of the witch hunters that were sent to Burn the Sanderson sisters?
9) What does Billy Butcherson have in his mouth?
10) What color is Winifred’s hair?
11) What is the name of the bus stop near the Sanderson House?
12) What does Max light the Black Flame Candle with?
13) What book does Winifred read from to revive the dead?
14) What can't the Sanderson sisters do after sundown?
15) What is the name of the spell that the witches use to transform people into a cat?
16) What is Max's last name?
17) What does Max slam his hand on to prevent the Sanderson sisters from entering the house?
18) What spell does Winifred use to bring her sister back to life?
19) What is the name of the zombie that the Sanderson sorcerers created?
20) Who defeated the Sanderson Sisters in the end?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.