Welcome to our holiday trivia template! Let's kick off this festive holiday season with a fun and exciting trivia game. We'll be testing your knowledge of traditions, holidays, and decorations from across the globe. From yuletide carols to holiday cookies, answer the trivia questions to discover how well you know holiday customs and cultures. So, sharpen your pencils and get ready to put your Christmas spirit to the test! Good luck and have fun!
1) What do you traditionally leave out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
2) What color is associated with St. Patrick's Day?
3) What is the first day of Hanukkah?
4) What is the last day of Passover?
5) What do you traditionally do on New Year's Day?
6) What is the biggest holiday in Mexico?
7) On which holiday does one traditionally exchange Valentines?
8) Which is a traditional dish served in the United States on Thanksgiving?
9) What type of fruit is traditionally eaten to celebrate Rosh Hashanah?
10) What is the biggest celebration of Chinese culture?
11) On which holiday do people traditionally decorate eggs?
12) What is the most important part of a traditional Thanksgiving meal?
13) On which holiday do people traditionally wear costumes?
14) What is the most popular gift exchanged on Birthdays?
15) How many days does Yom Kippur last?
16) What holiday do people traditionally eat latkes?
17) On which holiday do people traditionally gather around a bonfire?
18) What type of cookies are traditionally left for Santa on Christmas Eve?
19) What is the most popular holiday in the United States?
20) What type of pancakes are traditionally eaten to celebrate Shrove Tuesday?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.