Honduras is a Central American nation bordered by Guatemala, El Salvador, and Nicaragua. It is the second-largest country in Central America, and its culture is a mix of both indigenous and Spanish influences. Honduras has a population of over 8 million people and has seen a great deal of economic growth in recent years. It is home to many natural attractions, including stunning beaches and ancient archaeological sites. Honduras is a major producer of coffee and bananas, and the economy is largely dependent upon the agricultural sector. The country is also known for its ecotourism efforts, and it is rapidly becoming a popular travel destination. With its rich culture and stunning scenery, Honduras is sure to delight visitors of all ages.
1) What is the capital city of Honduras?
2) What is the official currency of Honduras?
3) What is the official language of Honduras?
4) What are the neighboring countries of Honduras?
5) How many departments or states are in Honduras?
6) What is the highest mountain in Honduras?
7) What is the most popular sport in Honduras?
8) What is the national dish of Honduras?
9) What is the national flower of Honduras?
10) Who is the current president of Honduras?
11) What is the average life expectancy of Honduras?
12) What is the largest lake in Honduras?
13) What are the most important exports of Honduras?
14) What is the most spoken indigenous language in Honduras?
15) What is the highest point in Honduras?
16) What is the major religion in Honduras?
17) What body of water forms the Caribbean coastline of Honduras?
18) What is the average temperature in Honduras?
19) What is the official bird of Honduras?
20) What is the average yearly rainfall in Honduras?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.