Honeywell is an American multinational conglomerate company specializing in a variety of sectors such as aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, automation, and safety and productivity solutions. Founded in 1906 and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company with products and services sold in over 100 countries. Over the years, Honeywell has acquired numerous companies, including AlliedSignal and Pittway Corporation, and has become a worldwide leader in high-technology engineering and manufacturing. Honeywell’s products and inventions have revolutionized the way we work and live, ranging from thermostats to smoke detectors to turbochargers. So let’s see just how much you know about this innovative company – take this Honeywell trivia quiz and find out!
1) What was the first product manufactured by Honeywell?
2) What year was the company founded?
3) What type of company is Honeywell?
4) What is the name of the CEO of Honeywell?
5) What is the company’s mission?
6) What is Honeywell’s corporate structure?
7) What is the primary industry Honeywell serves?
8) What technology does Honeywell produce?
9) What is the company’s slogan?
10) What type of products does Honeywell produce?
11) What is Honeywell’s approach to sustainability?
12) What is primary focus of Honeywell’s research and development?
13) What is Honeywell’s primary customer base?
14) What is Honeywell’s approach to safety?
15) How many countries does Honeywell operate in?
16) What type of services does Honeywell offer?
17) What type of digital solutions does Honeywell provide?
18) What businesses make up Honeywell’s portfolio?
19) What is Honeywell’s specialty in the aerospace field?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.