Hong Kong is an autonomous territory located in East Asia, bordering mainland China to the north and the South China Sea to the east, south, and west. Formerly a British colony, the city has grown to become one of the world's major financial and trading hubs as well as a major tourist destination. Its distinct cultural identity, which mixes Chinese traditions with influences from the West, is reflected in the city's intricate infrastructure, diverse districts, and vibrant nightlife. From its iconic skyline and world-famous shopping and dining options to its abundance of historical and cultural attractions, Hong Kong is an unforgettable destination. Test your knowledge of this fascinating region with these Hong Kong, China trivia questions and answers!
1) What is the head of state of Hong Kong?
2) What is the official language of Hong Kong?
3) What is the currency of Hong Kong?
4) Where is Hong Kong located in China?
5) What is the religion practiced by majority of people living in Hong Kong?
6) What type of system of government is practiced in Hong Kong?
7) What is the main source of electricity in Hong Kong?
8) What internationally known theme park is located in Hong Kong?
9) What is the traditional raiment worn by Chinese women?
10) What is the average life expectancy in Hong Kong?
11) How many islands make up Hong Kong?
12) Which of the following is not a mountain range in Hong Kong?
13) What is the climate of Hong Kong?
14) What is the capital city of Hong Kong?
15) What is the highest mountain peak in Hong Kong?
16) How many districts are there in Hong Kong?
17) When was Hong Kong returned to China?
18) What is the major source of water in Hong Kong?
19) What is the official name of Hong Kong?
20) Which of these is not a university in Hong Kong?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.