Hong Kong is an East Asian country located on the southeast coast of China. It is a dynamic international metropolis and a major global financial centre. It is one of the most densely populated cities in the world and is known for its vibrant nightlife and tourist attractions. Hong Kong is a special administrative region of China and was under British rule for more than 150 years. The city is home to a unique blend of Eastern and Western culture, as well as a unique blend of British and Chinese law. Hong Kong also boasts a vibrant economy, world-class infrastructure, and a variety of industries. With its combination of history, culture, business, and entertainment, Hong Kong is a truly fascinating place to explore.
1) What is the oldest temple built in Hong Kong?
2) What is the official language of Hong Kong?
3) What type of government does Hong Kong have?
4) What is the official currency of Hong Kong?
5) How many districts are in Hong Kong?
6) What is the tallest building in Hong Kong?
7) What is the most popular cuisine in Hong Kong?
8) Which of the following is not a district in Hong Kong?
9) What is the population of Hong Kong?
10) What is the highest peak in Hong Kong?
11) What is the highest temperature ever recorded in Hong Kong?
12) How many stars are on the flag of Hong Kong?
13) How many islands are part of Hong Kong?
14) When did Hong Kong become a British colony?
15) Which of the following is not a theme park in Hong Kong?
16) What is the closest mainland Chinese city to Hong Kong?
17) What is the capital city of Hong Kong?
18) What is the longest river in Hong Kong?
19) What is the name of Hong Kong’s main international airport?
20) What is the major religion practiced in Hong Kong?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.