Welcome to Honolulu Trivia! Honolulu, the capital and largest city of the US state of Hawaii, is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Located on the island of Oahu, Honolulu is home to numerous cultural, historical, and natural attractions that attract millions of visitors each year. From beautiful beaches and hikes to eclectic shopping and dining to the iconic Diamond Head crater, Honolulu has something for everyone. So let’s test your knowledge and see how much you know about this amazing city. Good luck!
1) What is the highest mountain peak in Honolulu?
2) Where is the capital of Hawaii located?
3) What is the name of the most famous beach in Honolulu?
4) What is the official name of the royal residence of the Hawaiian monarchy?
5) What does the name "Honolulu" mean?
6) What is the culinary style of the local cuisine?
7) The University of Hawaii at Manoa is located in what district?
8) Who is the mayor of Honolulu?
9) What is the name of the current governor of Hawaii?
10) What is the name of the current U.S. Senator from Hawaii?
11) What is the name of the volcano located on the island of Oahu?
12) Who is the internationally renowned actor and filmmaker who was born in Honolulu?
13) What is the name of the Hawaiian state fish?
14) What is the name of the popular Hawaiian snack made from dried and salted aku (skipjack tuna)?
15) What is the name of the large public park located in the heart of Honolulu?
16) What is the name of the largest stadium in Hawaii?
17) What is the name of the famous landmark located at the entrance of Honolulu Harbor?
18) What was the name of the first monarch of the Kingdom of Hawaii?
19) What is the name of the world's largest open-air mall located in Honolulu?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.