Are you a fan of horror movies? Then this is the perfect trivia for you! Test your knowledge on some of the scariest, most iconic horror movies of all time. Take a journey through some of the most classic, iconic horror films ever made. From the campy ‘70s to the gore-filled ‘80s and beyond, you’ll be challenged to name each movie, its director, and more! So prepare yourself for a night of terror and suspense by joining us for this terror-filled horror movie trivia. Get ready to show off your knowledge and see how deeply you’ve been affected by some of the greatest horror movies ever made. Let the bloody fun begin!
1) What was the first feature-length horror movie ever released?
2) Who were the two main characters of Alfred Hitchcock’s classic psychological horror film Psycho?
3) Who is the antagonist in Stephen King’s novel, The Shining?
4) In which year did the movie, The Silence of the Lambs, release?
5) How many children are there in the movie based on the novel, Children of The Corn?
6) What is the name of the creature in the movie, Alien?
7) What is the name of the antagonist in the movie The Ring?
8) What is the name of the zombie film released in 2004, starring Brad Pitt?
9) Who is the killer in the movie Friday the 13th?
10) What is the name of the ghostly character in the movie Beetlejuice?
11) What is the name of the vampire novel written by Bram Stoker?
12) In which year did the movie, The Exorcist, release?
13) Who is the werewolf in the movie An American Werewolf in London?
14) What is the name of the supernatural horror movie based on the novel by Henry James?
15) In the movie The Conjuring, which demonic entity was conjured?
16) In which year did the movie, The Sixth Sense, release?
17) What is the name of the monster in the movie The Thing?
18) Who directed the psychological thriller movie, Get Out?
19) Which Stephen King novel was adapted into the movie It?
20) Who played the role of Regan MacNeil in the movie The Exorcist?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.