Welcome to ICBC trivia! ICBC stands for the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, one of the "Big Four" Chinese banks and the largest bank in the world by assets. Founded in 1984, ICBC has grown to become the largest commercial bank in the world and has operations in more than 46 countries and regions. With a presence in more than 70 countries and regions, ICBC provides a wide range of banking services and products to its customers. From insurance and investments to lending, ICBC offers a broad range of services to meet its customers' needs. Test your knowledge of ICBC by playing this trivia game and see how much you know about the world's biggest bank!
1) In which year was ICBC established?
2) What is ICBC's current slogan?
3) What does ICBC stand for?
4) What kinds of services does ICBC provide?
5) What is the name of ICBC's auto insurance program?
6) What kind of coverage does ICBC collision insurance provide?
7) What is the minimum age for obtaining an ICBC Learner's Licence?
8) What is the minimum age for obtaining an ICBC Full Licence?
9) What is the name of ICBC's discount program for drivers aged 60 and over?
10) Where can ICBC customers find the ICBC Customer Care Centre?
11) What is the name of ICBC's road safety program?
12) How many types of Driver Penalty Point Premiums does ICBC offer?
13) When do ICBC Driver Penalty Point premiums start?
14) How much does ICBC charge for an Enhanced Driver's Licence?
15) What is the maximum number of passengers a learner driver can have in their vehicle?
16) What is the maximum speed limit in a school zone?
17) What is the minimum amount of car insurance coverage required in BC?
18) Who is eligible for ICBC's Green Driver program?
19) What is the minimum amount of Third-Party Liability insurance coverage required in BC?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.