Welcome to Istanbul Trivia! Istanbul is an incredible city that straddles two continents, Europe and Asia. It's one of the world's largest cities and has a rich and diverse culture and history. Istanbul has been home to many civilizations and has been known as Byzantium, Constantinople and finally Istanbul. It is one of the oldest cities in the world, dating back to the 7th century BC. It is home to numerous monuments, including the famous Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. Istanbul is also known for its vibrant nightlife, delicious cuisine, and vibrant art and music scenes. Explore the secrets of Istanbul with us and test your knowledge in our Istanbul Trivia!
1) What is the oldest mosque in Istanbul?
2) What is the largest city park in Istanbul?
3) What is the official language of Istanbul?
4) What is the name of the bridge located between the two sides of Istanbul?
5) Which sea does Istanbul border?
6) Which district of Istanbul is considered the fashion centre?
7) When was Istanbul founded?
8) Who founded Istanbul?
9) What region was Istanbul once known as?
10) What is the highest point in Istanbul?
11) What is the oldest bazaar in Istanbul?
12) What is the name of the street in Istanbul known as the “pedestrian street”?
13) What is the name of the strait that separates the European side of Istanbul from the Asian side?
14) What is the name of the main square in Istanbul?
15) What is the name of the hill in Istanbul?
16) What is the most popular sport in Istanbul?
17) What is the primary religion practiced in Istanbul?
18) What is the name of the main bridge that connects the two sides of Istanbul?
19) What was the old name of Istanbul?
20) What kind of cuisine is widely served in Istanbul?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.