Jakarta is the vibrant and bustling capital city of Indonesia. It is the most populous city in the nation, with an estimated population of over 10 million people. It is also the economic and political center of the country. Jakarta is a melting pot of cultures, and it has a rich and vibrant history, from its many colonial and pre-colonial periods. From the ancient Chinese settlement of Kota Tua, to the modern business district of Sudirman, Jakarta is a city that offers something for everyone. With its bustling nightlife, world-class restaurants, and amazing shopping, Jakarta is one of the most exciting cities in South East Asia. Whether you are looking to explore its unique and fascinating culture, or just want to let loose and have some fun, there is something for everyone in Jakarta.
1) What is the capital of Indonesia?
2) Who was the first president of Indonesia?
3) What is the main religion of Jakarta?
4) How many provinces are part of Greater Jakarta?
5) What is the name of Jakarta's City Hall?
6) What is the name of the most popular traditional Indonesian dish in Jakarta?
7) Which type of transportation is the most popular in Jakarta?
8) What is the main language spoken in Jakarta?
9) When was the Jakarta International Airport opened?
10) Where is the Tugu Monas located?
11) What is the name of the busiest road in Jakarta?
12) What is the name of the Old Town of Jakarta?
13) What is the highest building in Jakarta?
14) How large is the population of Jakarta?
15) What is the main sport in Jakarta?
16) What is the name of the traditional market on the Pasar Baru area?
17) Where is the Art and Science Museum located?
18) What is the name of the bridge crossing the Ciliwung River?
19) What is the name of the busiest train station in Jakarta?
20) What is the name of Jakarta's one and only national park?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.