Welcome to Jamaica trivia! Jamaica is an island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, and is the third largest island in the Greater Antilles. With lush rainforests, stunning beaches and fascinating culture, Jamaica offers something for everyone. Did you know that Jamaica is the fifth-largest exporter of bauxite and has the third-largest economy in the English-speaking Caribbean? Or that Jamaica is home to the national dish of ackee and saltfish? Test your knowledge of Jamaica with this trivia template!
1) What is the capital city of Jamaica?
2) What color is on the Jamaican coat of arms?
3) What is the national dish of Jamaica?
4) What is the national flower of Jamaica?
5) Who is the current Prime Minister of Jamaica?
6) How many parishes are in Jamaica?
7) What is the name of the highest mountain in Jamaica?
8) How many blue and yellow stripes are in the Jamaican flag?
9) What is the national bird of Jamaica?
10) What is the national anthem of Jamaica?
11) How many World Cup appearances has the Jamaican national soccer team made?
12) What type of climate does Jamaica have?
13) What language is spoken most widely in Jamaica?
14) What is the official currency of Jamaica?
15) What is the population of Jamaica?
16) What is the name of Jamaica's major river?
17) What type of government does Jamaica have?
18) What is the natural resource that Jamaica is most well-known for?
19) What is the name of Jamaica's first Prime Minister?
20) What is the population density (people per square kilometer) of Jamaica?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.