Jeju is an island off the coast of South Korea and is the largest in the country. The province is a popular tourist destination due to its beautiful scenery and laid-back atmosphere. Jeju is known for its stunning shoreline and volcanic rocks formations, as well as its vibrant and diverse culture. It is home to numerous festivals, including the Jeju Fire Festival, the Jeju Haenyeo Diving Festival, and the Udo Island Festival. The island also has a unique landscape including the Jeju Stone Park and Mount Halla, the tallest mountain in South Korea. Jeju is a great place to visit and learn about the culture and history of South Korea. So if you’re looking for a unique, fun and exciting destination, look no further than Jeju.
1) What is the highest mountain in Jeju?
2) What type of tree is the Jeju Olle Trail built around?
3) What is the name of the dormant volcano on Jeju?
4) What is the primary religion on Jeju?
5) What type of forest is located in Jeju-do?
6) What is the primary language spoken on Jeju?
7) What is the main specialty of the Jeju cuisine?
8) What is the main export from Jeju?
9) What type of musical instrument is traditionally played on Jeju?
10) What is the capital of Jeju-do?
11) What is the main industry on Jeju?
12) Where is the Jeju Olle Trail located?
13) What is the predominant type of island in Jeju?
14) What is the largest lake on Jeju?
15) How many UNESCO World Heritage Sites are located on Jeju?
16) What is the main type of transportation used on Jeju?
17) What type of animal is native to Jeju-do?
18) What is the average temperature on Jeju in the summer?
19) What is the Jeju dialect known as?
20) How tall is the Maok Trail?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.