Welcome to Jeopardy Questions Trivia! Test your knowledge and challenge your friends to see how well you know the answers to these tricky questions. This trivia game is sure to be an exciting challenge and it is perfect for a family game night, a classroom activity, or a friendly competition between friends. Whether you're a trivia buff or just want to give it a try, this Jeopardy Questions Trivia game is sure to put your knowledge to the test and offer plenty of opportunity for fun. Get ready to show off all the facts you've got!
1) Who is the first president of the United States?
2) What is the longest river in the world?
3) How many sides does a hexagon have?
4) What is the capital of France?
5) What color is the circle on the Japanese flag?
6) What is the fourth planet from the sun?
7) What is the most abundant element in the universe?
8) What is the world’s largest ocean?
9) What is the atomic symbol for gold?
10) What is the capital of New Zealand?
11) What is the name of the currency in Italy?
12) What unit is used to measure temperature in the Celsius scale?
13) What is the world's highest mountain?
14) What is the capital of China?
15) What is the atomic symbol for iron?
16) How many countries are part of the European Union?
17) What is the capital of Germany?
18) What is the smallest country in the world by area?
19) What is the atomic symbol for nitrogen?
20) How many continents are there?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.