Welcome to Jeopardy! This popular trivia game has been entertaining viewers since 1964. In Jeopardy, contestants are presented with clues in the form of answers and must provide the correct question in response. As a contestant, you will be challenged to test your knowledge, think fast, and win big in this thrilling game show. Now, let's get started! Get ready to prove your knowledge and see if you have what it takes to win Jeopardy! Good luck!
1) Who was the first President of the United States?
2) What is the longest river in the world?
3) What is the largest ocean on Earth?
4) What is the capital of Canada?
5) What is the name of the US national anthem?
6) Who wrote the book "The Catcher in the Rye"?
7) What is the only mammal able to fly?
8) What is the currency of India?
9) What is the main ingredient in a Margarita cocktail?
10) What is the largest U.S. state by area?
11) Who wrote the novel "Wuthering Heights"?
12) What is the capital of Chile?
13) Which is the largest planet in the Solar System?
14) What is the largest mountain range in the world?
15) What is the largest desert in the world?
16) Who wrote the novel "Lord of the Flies"?
17) What is the name of the longest bone in the human body?
18) In what year did the Berlin Wall fall?
19) What is the capital of Egypt?
20) What is the capital of France?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.