Johnson & Johnson is one of the world's leading healthcare companies, with a mission to improve the health and wellbeing of people around the world. Founded over 130 years ago, it is a family of companies that specialize in medical devices and diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, and consumer health products. Today, Johnson & Johnson is a global healthcare giant that employs over 140,000 people in more than 60 countries. From Baby Powder to adhesive bandages, Johnson & Johnson has provided products that touch the lives of millions of people each day. Test your knowledge of Johnson & Johnson with this trivia template and find out how much you really know about the company!
1) Who founded the Johnson & Johnson brand in 1886?
2) Who was the first female vice president at Johnson & Johnson?
3) What is the slogan of the Johnson & Johnson brand?
4) What is the full name of Johnson & Johnson?
5) What is the official color of the Johnson & Johnson logo?
6) What product is Johnson & Johnson most commonly associated with?
7) Where is the Johnson & Johnson headquarters located?
8) What year did Johnson & Johnson introduce the world’s first commercialized influenza vaccine?
9) What type of products does Johnson & Johnson specialize in?
10) Who was the first African American Chairman of Johnson & Johnson?
11) What year did Johnson & Johnson become a publicly traded company?
12) What is Johnson & Johnson's main competitive advantage?
13) What type of business model does Johnson & Johnson utilize?
14) Who is Johnson & Johnson's current chairman and CEO?
15) How many countries does Johnson & Johnson operate in?
16) What is Johnson & Johnson's mission statement?
17) Who was the first African American woman to be appointed to the board of Johnson & Johnson?
18) How many Johnson & Johnson subsidiaries are present in the United States?
19) What year did Johnson & Johnson introduce its first baby care product?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.