Kart racing is a thrilling experience that has become popular among racing enthusiasts. It involves driving small, open-wheel cars around a track at high speeds. Kart racing can be both competitive and recreational, offering something for racers of all levels of ability. From the beginner to the professional racer, this exciting sport has something to offer everyone. With its wide variety of classes and complex racing rules, kart racing is both challenging and rewarding. Whether you're out for fun or aiming for the championship, there's no denying the excitement of getting on the track and hitting the gas! Get ready for a thrilling ride!
1) Which is the only driver to win the F1 world championship and the IndyCar series?
2) Who has won the most Formula One races?
3) What was the first year of the 24 Hours of Le Mans endurance race?
4) Who is the only driver to win the Indianapolis 500 and the Daytona 500 in the same year?
5) What is the longest race in the Formula 1 World Championship?
6) What is the maximum number of engines allowed for an F1 driver in a season?
7) Who was the youngest winner of the Indianapolis 500?
8) What is the maximum number of cylinders allowed in NASCAR racing?
9) What is the highest form of professional stock car auto racing in the USA?
10) Which country has the most Formula One race wins?
11) What is the longest track on the Formula 1 calendar?
12) How many cars compete in a single NASCAR race?
13) Who is the most successful F1 driver of all-time?
14) What is the minimum weight of a Formula 1 car?
15) What is the oldest racing circuit in continuous use?
16) What is the most prestigious endurance race in the world?
17) Who won the Daytona 500 in 2020?
18) Who is the youngest ever Formula 1 driver?
19) What is the minimum age a driver must be to compete in NASCAR Cup Series?
20) Which city hosts the Monaco Grand Prix?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.