Welcome to the Kayak Trivia Template! Kayaking is an exciting water sport and adventure activity that can be enjoyed by people of all ages, sizes and abilities. It is a great way to get out and explore nature while also having some fun on the water. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned expert, this trivia template will challenge your knowledge of all things kayaking. From the proper technique to the history behind the sport, this template will have you testing your skills. So grab your kayak and get ready for some fun!
1) What type of boat is a kayak?
2) How many people can a kayak typically accommodate?
3) Kayaks are named after an indigenous people that primarily live in what region?
4) What type of propulsion system does a kayak typically use?
5) What is the French name for a type of canoe?
6) What type of waterway is traditionally used for kayaking recreations?
7) What type of paddle is typically used in kayaking?
8) What type of clothing is recommended to wear when kayaking?
9) What type of kayak is commonly used for sea/ocean expeditions?
10) Where is kayaking typically done?
11) What type of covering is typically used for a kayak?
12) What type of hazards are present when kayaking?
13) How is a kayak typically steered?
14) What type of gear is commonly used when kayaking?
15) What type of body of water is a kayak not typically used in?
16) What type of kayak is designed for more than one person?
17) What type of footwear is recommended for kayaking?
18) What type of material is most commonly used to construct a kayak?
19) What is the proper technique when paddling a kayak?
20) What type of kayak is designed to be used on whitewater rivers?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.