Kazakhstan is a Central Asian country located between China and Russia. This vast landlocked nation is the size of Western Europe and home to more than 18 million people. Kazakhstan has a rich and vibrant culture, and its history has been shaped by many different empires. The country is known for its natural beauty, which includes stunning mountain ranges, vast grasslands, and beautiful lakes. Kazakhstan is a major producer of oil and gas, and a top exporter of wheat and livestock. The country is also a major cultural and educational hub, boasting many universities and cultural sites. From traditional Kazakh cuisine to bustling cities, Kazakhstan offers something for everyone. Whether you're a traveler, an investor, or a student, Kazakhstan offers a unique and rewarding experience.
1) Which is the largest freshwater lake in Kazakhstan?
2) What is the name of the sea that borders Kazakhstan to the south?
3) What is the largest city in Kazakhstan?
4) What is the national currency of Kazakhstan?
5) What is the official language of Kazakhstan?
6) Which of the following mountains is located in Kazakhstan?
7) What is the capital city of Kazakhstan?
8) What is Kazakhstan's highest point?
9) What is the name of Kazakhstan's wilderness area?
10) What is the major river that flows through Kazakhstan?
11) What is the name of Kazakhstan's largest desert?
12) What is the biggest city in Kazakhstan, by population?
13) What type of government does Kazakhstan have?
14) What is the name of the event held annually in Kazakhstan to celebrate its independence?
15) How many letters are in the Kazakh alphabet?
16) What is the name of the mountain range located in the north of Kazakhstan?
17) What is the longest river in Kazakhstan?
18) On what date did Kazakhstan become an independent country?
19) What is the traditional animal in Kazakhstan?
20) What is the name of the mountain range located in the east of Kazakhstan?
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources, so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our site.
These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalisation. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.